At Life Chiropractic we have a whole team of massage therapists who specialize in everything from soft tissue injury to infant massage. Many of our patents receive chiropractic and massage on the same day. Our therapeutic massage fees are affordable and can be billed to select insurances. Ask about our massage packages.
Benefits of Massage
Massage is more than a way to pamper yourself, it is increasingly being used alongside standard treatment to treat a wide range of medical conditions. Studies have shown it is effective in the treatment of stress, pain and muscle tension.
Other reported benefits
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy.
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces the formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance; Treats injuries caused during sport or work
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain
- Improves posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
- Rehabilitation postoperative
- Rehabilitation after injury